Sunday, March 27, 2016

[Anwsered] 8.1 Biggest Mistake I want it gone

8.1 Biggest Mistake I want it gone

Since downloading the update for windows 8.1 Ive had nothing but issues with my laptop.
Its still under warranty but wont get fixed because software isn't included in warranty's.
I want to remove it by doing a factory reset and I cant even do that because
it now comes up saying files are missing.
This update is a complete joke and has caused nothing but issues with my laptop and external hard drives.
I'm very disappointed with Microsoft and as it stands my new laptop has now become an expensive paperweight.
Thank you so much for costing me time and money.
Ill be very pleased when I get a MAC.
Next time you decide to create updates fix the bugs first so they don't destroy computers, laptops or other devices.
If you have any way that I can get the missing files
so I can do a factory reset would be great.

Keys to the Problem 8.1 Biggest Mistake I want it gone

Download Error Fixer (Free)

Tweak IE Options
  • Open Internet Explorer.
  • Go to "Tools > Internet Options > Advanced Tab".
  • Uncheck "Enable third-party browser extensions".
  • Click "Apply".
  • Reboot your computer.

Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: 8.1 Biggest Mistake I want it gone:

How to Fix 8.1 Biggest Mistake I want it gone with SmartPCFixer?

1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer.  Open it, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the list.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.

3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.


Related:
Read More: How Can I Fix - 12 GB of DDR3 RAM not recognized.?,Fast Solution to Error: 350 p, 35 mb Word doc crashes after refreshing (F9),How Can I Fix - 32-bit to 64-bit?,Fast Solution to Error: 100% CPU utilization by \"system\" process shortly after startup.,How to Fix Error - 1 TB Backup Hard Drive has 624.44 gb available, labtop system does not continue write latest info to this drive. Please advise.?,21997 error persists even after JRE ver 6 update 20,16GB class 4 micro sdhc card will only allow me to use 4GB on ReadyBoost for my windows 7, why?,20.7.13. Home Page Quiz on How well do you know Britain? Question: Which Jubilee is the Queen celebrating in 2012? You say 50 years. Surely Diamond Jubilee is 60 years?,32- bit or the 64 bit version?,7 Starter faulty Desktop icons when left clicked

No comments:

Post a Comment