Monday, April 18, 2016

[Anwsered] After installing Win 7 Home edition, I get " the disc in drive D is not detected or is not supported". Drive D is not recognized.? I cannot install any programs through the drive.

After installing Win 7 Home edition, I get " the disc in drive D is not detected or is not supported". Drive D is not recognized.? I cannot install any programs through the drive.

Reading " The disc in Drive D is not Detected or is not recognized." This message occurred after installation of Win 7 Home Edition.  Other readings say drive is functional and drivers up to date.  I uninstalled the driver for dvd/cd and re-booted computer. 
Another driver was found and it was automaticly installed on new booting.  No luck.
Same problem.  The dvd/cd player will play programs but does not install.  I could not install Norton Internet security---will not read it.  DVD/CD is not recognized with Norton
but recognized with playing DVD???;  Tried a lot of fixes---nothing works.  Should I reinstall win 7?? Thanks for help.

Anwsers to the Problem After installing Win 7 Home edition, I get " the disc in drive D is not detected or is not supported". Drive D is not recognized.? I cannot install any programs through the drive.

Download SmartPCFixer for Free Now

I've just realised that this fixit might be a match for your symptoms.
Your CD or DVD drive can't read or write media

This particular error can easily be resolved with a few simple steps. However, if you are not confident in your ability to use the methods below or they do not fully remove the issue on your computer, you may want to seek the assistance of a qualified repair technician who is well versed in fixing After installing Win 7 Home edition, I get " the disc in drive D is not detected or is not supported". Drive D is not recognized.? I cannot install any programs through the drive..

  1. Back-up the Registry of your operating system.
  2. Find the Registry Key: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate\OSUpgrade]
  3. Note: this Registry Key should already exist, if it does not exist, create it.
  4. Create a brand new DWORD Value that is named AllowOsUpdate
  5. Set the Value to 0x00000001.
  6. Close and reopen your Control Panel.
  7. Restart the Microsoft Windows.

Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: After installing Win 7 Home edition, I get " the disc in drive D is not detected or is not supported". Drive D is not recognized.? I cannot install any programs through the drive.:

How to Fix After installing Win 7 Home edition, I get " the disc in drive D is not detected or is not supported". Drive D is not recognized.? I cannot install any programs through the drive. with SmartPCFixer?

1. Download Error Fixer. Install it on your system.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.

3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed


Related: Fast Solution to Problem: Error http//go.microsoft/fwlink/?linkId=144689 occurs at every reboot,,Troubleshooting:I tried to download the latest version of Internet Explorer 9, but it will not update the download due to a message that states "Wrong version of Internet Explorer installer" Error,Fast Solution to Error: IE9 Search Taking Me to Web Pages Rather Than Search Results,Random freezing after updating to SP1 (Windows 7) Tech Support,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: How to Fix - After installing Visual Studio, Windows 7 is continuously accessing my HD.?,How Can I Fix - After installing Windows 7, it won't go to my desktop, what do I do? The desktop picture is zoomed in, no icons, no taskbars, no response.?,How to Fix - AFTER UPGRADE, BEING LOGGED INTO TEMPORARY PROFILE?,Troubleshooter of Error: after installing windows7 upgrade my p.c 's cpu is running at 100% .,Troubleshooting:after trying to go to last configuration, loading screen is still on the monitor,Able To Install Multiple Versions Of Office?,A couple of years ago I downloaded a homeccounting template I can't find now is there a place where I can look for other templates that are not lis ated?,add on information bar - Preventing me from being able to download anything,addin for excel doesn't exist in "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\1033",Adding degrees on Calculator

No comments:

Post a Comment