Monday, April 18, 2016

How to Fix Error - After Windows Updates, system is slow, doesn't shut down properly and seems to run better in safe mode?

After Windows Updates, system is slow, doesn't shut down properly and seems to run better in safe mode

The other night my laptop upgraded windows 7 home premium 64 bit then the next day it stopped working properly.
 I noticed that in the windows update the upgrade was still listed as being available, so I re-ugraded it and now it works a little better but
still very slow and clunky.
  It won't shut down properly in regular mode but it works a little better in safe mode.
 Also, when I try to run a memory check from bootup repair options it just freezes on a dark screen.
 Is there anything I can do to fix it
or do I have to re-install windows and if so is there a way to download windows so that I can re-install?
Original title: latest upgrade broke my system

Solutions to the Problem After Windows Updates, system is slow, doesn't shut down properly and seems to run better in safe mode

Download Error Fixer (Free)

Machine Throttling
  • Go to the Start button.
  • In the Search box, type "regedit" (without quotes) and press Enter.
  • Look for the following registry key: "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ Microsoft\ SQMClient\Windows\DisabledSessions".
  • On the right window pane, delete the subkey: "Machine Throttling".
  • Restart your system.

Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: After Windows Updates, system is slow, doesn't shut down properly and seems to run better in safe mode:

How to Fix After Windows Updates, system is slow, doesn't shut down properly and seems to run better in safe mode with SmartPCFixer?

1. You can Download SmartPCFixer here. Install it on your computer. When you open it, it will perform a scan.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.

3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed


Related: Fast Solution to Problem: Error http//go.microsoft/fwlink/?linkId=144689 occurs at every reboot,,Troubleshooting:I tried to download the latest version of Internet Explorer 9, but it will not update the download due to a message that states "Wrong version of Internet Explorer installer" Error,Fast Solution to Error: IE9 Search Taking Me to Web Pages Rather Than Search Results,Random freezing after updating to SP1 (Windows 7) Tech Support,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: How to Resolve - Alfaclock2 won't start?,After start up toshiba screen appears but windows does not boot just a black screen with cursor Tech Support,After installing SP1, my \"sleep\" function fails. Must power on manually. [Anwsered],How Can I Fix - After submitting my info,I got SERVER ERROR: 500 Internal Server Error ! There is a problem with the resource you are looking for,and it cannot be displayed.:?,Fast Solution to Error: after the last update my comp randomly freezes 9\/14\/2011,Able To Install Multiple Versions Of Office?,A couple of years ago I downloaded a homeccounting template I can't find now is there a place where I can look for other templates that are not lis ated?,add on information bar - Preventing me from being able to download anything,addin for excel doesn't exist in "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\1033",Adding degrees on Calculator

No comments:

Post a Comment