Monday, April 18, 2016

[Solved] after updates I got error in my event viewer about the Microsoft Search and Indexing

after updates I got error in my event viewer about the Microsoft Search and Indexing

I did a full re-install of windows 7 professional and downloaded software to keep my computer safe and then did all the necessary register updates then I did all the updates for windows.
I dealt with every issue then went to my event viewer saved all the
error logs, then cleared the viewer.
I did a clean then restarted and when I checked the event viewer I had errors and warnings about the Microsoft windows Search and Indexing files.
Is there any way I can repair or get a program that will repair the Search
and index for me? Some of the event id's are as follows: 3036, 1014, 7010, 7024,7031, 7032, 1008, 9000, 9002,  3028, 3029, 7040, 7042, and 455.
Please help? I spent a lot of money on my desktop and to keep it running somewhat at peak performance.
I've done
a diagnostic scan on my hardware and the scan said everything was running at average or above.
Now if I can get the software running right.
Is that even possible and keep it that way?

Solutions to the Problem after updates I got error in my event viewer about the Microsoft Search and Indexing

Download Error Fixer for Free Now

Make Sure that your Computer Meets the System Requirements

You need to double-check your computer's hardware configuration against the following Microsoft requirements. If your computer hardware is not up to par, then make sure you update where necessary before continuing:

Microsoft Windows Requirements :

  • 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
  • 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)

Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: after updates I got error in my event viewer about the Microsoft Search and Indexing:

How to Fix after updates I got error in my event viewer about the Microsoft Search and Indexing with SmartPCFixer?

1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer.  Open it, and it will perform a scan for your system. The junk files will be shown in the list.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.

3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed


Related: Fast Solution to Problem: Error http//go.microsoft/fwlink/?linkId=144689 occurs at every reboot,,Troubleshooting:I tried to download the latest version of Internet Explorer 9, but it will not update the download due to a message that states "Wrong version of Internet Explorer installer" Error,Fast Solution to Error: IE9 Search Taking Me to Web Pages Rather Than Search Results,Random freezing after updating to SP1 (Windows 7) Tech Support,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Troubleshooting:After turning on computer or waking it up on start up getting an error message: Sign in: dialog box name error: Windows 7 SP1 Error,How to Fix - After Windows 7 Updates, having issues with programs and files opening with one click?,Troubleshoot:alert if date range is greater than 6 Error,Troubleshooter of Error: After MSN Explorer Upgrade, my stored messages ARE GONE?,How to Fix - align text in excel using VBA?,Able To Install Multiple Versions Of Office?,A couple of years ago I downloaded a homeccounting template I can't find now is there a place where I can look for other templates that are not lis ated?,add on information bar - Preventing me from being able to download anything,addin for excel doesn't exist in "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\1033",Adding degrees on Calculator

No comments:

Post a Comment