After refreshing my metro apps are gone and I can't access C Drive
So basically i had to refresh my laptop due to it not turning on properly.
When I was going to refresh it said it'll keep all my files and my applications.
But now I've finished refreshing all metro apps are gone apart from desktop, store (which won't even work) and internet explorer (which is useless).
I can't even download Google Chrome because of something going wrong.
To add to that I can not access my C Drive as it says my access is denied.
What do I do?
Anwsers to the Problem After refreshing my metro apps are gone and I can't access C Drive
Check memory problems
Memory management issues can also cause a BSOD in Windows 7. Thankfully, Windows 7 has a Memory Management Diagnostic tool that detects and solves problems related to system memory.
- Click on the Start button on the Taskbar.
- Type "Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool" or "Memory" (without quotes) in the Search box or,
- Click on Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool (in the search results).
- Click on "Restart now and check for problems (Recommended)".
- The system will restart, and you need to follow the instructions given on the screen.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: After refreshing my metro apps are gone and I can't access C Drive:
How to Fix After refreshing my metro apps are gone and I can't access C Drive with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your system. Open it, and it will scan your system. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.
Related: Fast Solution to Problem: Error http//go.microsoft/fwlink/?linkId=144689 occurs at every reboot,,Troubleshooting:I tried to download the latest version of Internet Explorer 9, but it will not update the download due to a message that states "Wrong version of Internet Explorer installer" Error,Fast Solution to Error: IE9 Search Taking Me to Web Pages Rather Than Search Results,Random freezing after updating to SP1 (Windows 7) Tech Support,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: [Anwsered] After making as a Wifi Hotspot on my laptop, Windows 7 SP1, it restarts automatically everytime after about 2 minutes.,Troubleshoot:After signing into Pogo.com, I get a message\" This tab has been recovered\"....what does this mean and how do I fix it..... Error,How to Fix Error - AHCI enabled - hide internal drives from \"Safely remove hardware\"?,After reinstall of Windows 7, C Drive is almost full and no programs are installed Tech Support,After installing Windows Vista SP2, my computer turns off while not being in use. When turned back on, I am asked if I want to start my computer normally [Anwsered],Able To Install Multiple Versions Of Office?,A couple of years ago I downloaded a homeccounting template I can't find now is there a place where I can look for other templates that are not lis ated?,add on information bar - Preventing me from being able to download anything,addin for excel doesn't exist in "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\1033",Adding degrees on Calculator