browser: should I use firefox
I have a 32-bit & a64-bit; need to know if I should be using firefox (what else do I need to install).
I have internet explorer 8; also need to know what java download
Keys to the Problem browser: should I use firefox
On Mon, 31 May 2010 00:07:28 +0000, katrina58 wrote:
> I have a 32-bit & a64-bit; need to know if I should be using firefox (what else do I need to install).
Although some people will undoubtedly tell you that Firefox is better
than IE, what browser you should use is entirely up to you.
people have different preferences.
And regarding preferences, my personal preference is neither Firefox
nor IE, but Maxthon.
My recommendation to you is that you download
both Firefox and Maxthon, and spend a few weeks trying both of them
and comparing them to IE.
You should then make your own choice of
which of the three you think is the best for you.
Ken Blake, Microsoft MVP (Windows Desktop Experience) since 2003
Note: It is recommended that you back up your files and folders before attempting this step:
- Move the mouse cursor over to the upper right side of the screen.
- A menu will pop up on the left. Click on the "Settings" feature on the menu.
- On the Settings window, click on the "Change PC settings."
- Now, left click on the "Update and recovery" feature.
- For the next step, left click on the "Recovery" feature.
- There is an option here saying "Refresh your PC without affecting your files." There, left click on the "Get started" button.
- Now, follow the instructions on the screen to finish the Refresh process.
- After the Refresh process has finished restart your Windows 8.1 or Windows 8 device.
- Check again to see if the error browser: should I use firefox has been fixed.
If you do not possess the technical expertise required to accomplish this yourself or do not feel comfortable doing so, download and install a powerful automated tool to get the job done.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: browser: should I use firefox:
How to Fix browser: should I use firefox with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.
Related: How to Download Toshiba Portege R500 HDD/SSD Alert Utility v.220.127.116.11 driver,Way to Update & Download Toshiba Satellite A355-S69403 Motorola Modem Region Select Utility v.18.104.22.168 driver,Where to Download Toshiba Satellite L305-S5926 HW Setup Utility v.2.00.11 driver,[Solved] Download Toshiba Satellite L675-S7115 Laptop Checkup v.22.214.171.124 driver,Method to Download Toshiba Satellite M645-S4080 Media Controller v.126.96.36.199 driver,Best Way to Download NVidia GeForce 6100 VGA Driver v.304.51 Certified,How Can You Update & Download NVidia GeForce 9300/nForce 730i VGA Driver v.310.19 Certified,Method to Download NVidia GeForce GT 330M Driver v.340.65,How Can I Update & Download NVidia GeForce GTX 590 Driver v.280.26 WHQL,Method to Download NVidia Tesla C2050 Driver v.319.17
Read More: C:\\Windows\\system32\\SHUNIMPL.DLL is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. [Anwsered],Troubleshoot:c disc cleanup Error,[Solved] C COMPILERS,BSoD Again This Time its Different. [Solved],Troubleshoot:BSOD by ntoskrnl.exe, fltmgr.sys, fileinfo.sys, etc,All diagnostic tools give 0x800700C1, troubleshooting wizard can't continue,all files try to open with adobe,all icons on desktop have changed to Adobe icon and won't open,All functions of my outlook are working except it will not let me "REPLY" or start a "NEW" email,all f1-f12 shortcuts not work