Automatic Multi-level lists
I am trying to create an outline type document using multi-level lists. I created a new lists, and can adccess it, but when I puch the "enter" key to go to the next line, it does not automatically continue the list. What flag do I have to set to make
it keep on with the list? I have the boxses checked in the "proofing" tab of "Word Options"
Keys to the Problem Automatic Multi-level lists
Can I overwrite the default template file so that everytime I open Word it will use my formatting? What template file does Word use when you open the program?
The default blank document template is called Normal.dotm.
You should never
overwrite that template, but you can modify it to suit your needs.
For example, you can copy the numbered styles to it (via the Organizer).
Or you can open Normal as a document and create the numbering directly in the file.
However, creating a custom template is usually more appropriate for cases such as this one.
- Access the files on your computer via MY COMPUTER
- Under the C: drive, access the WINDOWS folder
- Select the SOFTWARE DISTRIBUTION folder, followed by the DOWNLOAD folder.
- Delete any files within this download folder.
- If you are unable to delete these files, open the command prompt (CMD) as the administrator, and type "net stop wuauserv" into the CMD prompt window. Press ENTER. This should allow you to delete the files from step 4.
- Once the files are deleted, open and run the CMD as the administrator and type "wuauclt.exe /updatenow". Press ENTER.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: Automatic Multi-level lists:
How to Fix Automatic Multi-level lists with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Related: AMD Radeon HD 7800M Win8 not working [Anwsered],I can access the internet, get on facebook and get to hotmail, but I can't play games on facebook and I can't open or respond to my e-mails,I keep getting this Media Player error when I log on my computer. [Anwsered],[Anwsered] System Hanging on shutdown and restart,Unable to get the Vlookup property of the WorksheetFunction class,Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,Troubleshoot:Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive. Error,External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Tech Support,Tech Support: I'm always being signed off so annoying,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.,Referencing data in Access using Excel [Anwsered],Need Best Way To Present Data [Anwsered],Same question but for windows 7 home edition,sometimes fullscreen won't activate [Solved],Solution to Error: We bought a new computer with windows 7 and it is constantly freezing. How do we fix this?,Solution to Error: Windows 8 update crash (2013-07-22)
Read More: Tech Support: Automatic click on Windows 7 laptops,Tech Support: At boot error message autochk.exe not found, skipping.,Troubleshooting:ArcSoft ShowBiz will not open 'incompatible application',attachments in email in box open up in micro soft picture manager and dont have the sent email but alot of pics from another area of pc. [Anwsered],Fast Solution to Error: Automatically filter a table and Copy results to a different sheet in an excel workbook,application not found error,any problems in a team where one has Windows XP and the other has Windows 7?,Application/Object-Defined Error,An Excel formula question where hours are totalled and cumulating,Anyone know the hardware email?