Anything I try clicking on gets the response that it is closing and I cannot get into anything
i have also noticed that i am unable to scroll more than about 1/2 inch in an email
does this soundlike an update challenge since things were fine and this occurred suddenly >?????
*original title - anything i try clicking on gets the response that it is closing and i cannot get into anything. how am i going to be able to gt to my bank to pay bills or finish my christmas shopping*
Anwsers to the Problem Anything I try clicking on gets the response that it is closing and I cannot get into anything
· Do you remember making any recent changes to the computer prior to this issue ?
· Does it happen with particular website or with all websites?
I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:
Open Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter and check if the issue persists, follow the steps in the following link:
If the above step fails follow steps in the following link and check if the issue persists:
If the above step fails optimize Internet Explorer and check if the issue persists, follow the steps in the following link:
If the above step fails follow the steps in the following link:
You may also follow the steps in the following links:
To install drivers and other optional updates
- To install optional updates, you need to review and then select them from the list of updates that Windows finds for your computer. Optional updates are not installed automatically.
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
- If any updates are found, click View available updates.
- Select the optional updates that you want, and then click Install. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: Anything I try clicking on gets the response that it is closing and I cannot get into anything:
How to Fix Anything I try clicking on gets the response that it is closing and I cannot get into anything with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Run it, and it will scan your system. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.
Related: error message fsui.exe/ wlidcli.dll is missing
,Solution to Error: Excel: Automatic number generation
,Troubleshoot:i wanna change language of all windows in Windows 7 Home Premium
,Troubleshooting:IF Function, if the vendor ID in column A matches any of the vendor ID's in column F, I want 1099 to appear in column D. Error
,Fast Solution to Problem: ReadyBoost is not working properly in my computer
,Troubleshoot:Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive. Error,External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Tech Support,Tech Support: I'm always being signed off so annoying,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.,Referencing data in Access using Excel [Anwsered],Need Best Way To Present Data [Anwsered],Same question but for windows 7 home edition,sometimes fullscreen won't activate [Solved],Solution to Error: We bought a new computer with windows 7 and it is constantly freezing. How do we fix this?,Solution to Error: Windows 8 update crash (2013-07-22),brclr.dll.mu_ Missing Error Fixer,How To Resolve Missing fin_myagtui.eng Problem,Corrupted f_0006ad File - How to Fix,nkebigvg.cpl Not Found Error Fixer,Corrupted olcontrols.ocx File - How to Fix
Read More: All system restore points constantly deleted with VSS services\/volsnap errors,Fast Solution to Problem: APPCRASH every time I try to upload files or edit video,How Can I Fix - Append Errors Table??,How to Fix Problem - Annoying: Do you want the following program from an unknown publisher to make changes?,[Anwsered] Applications that open email fail to open Outlook 2007,After Windows Update CD/DVD drive does not work,After installing windows 7 to laptop the labels print out of line how can I fix it,After my computer sleeps the wireless always disconnects and will no reconnect,After signing into Pogo.com, I get a message" This tab has been recovered"....what does this mean and how do I fix it.....,All desktop icons changed to windows live and does not open