3 Computers One network - No connection to XP bos
I have lost the ability for my two wireless computers to see the "main" computer.
The situation is that the hard-wired home station is on XP Pro - SP3 and it is unseen by the other two computers.
One is Vista 64, the other is 7Ultimate.
Also, the windows
updates for the XP bos are no longer loading and expecting the disk, which it can't have as this is an updated system with a ghosted OS.
So, the Vista and the 7 see each other, but I can't get to the XP box or the printers.
I have made sure that file sharing
is on, the McAfee was off, redone the home network software and still no luck.
Please help in easy steps, as I am losing what is left of my mind! Thanks,
Keys to the Problem 3 Computers One network - No connection to XP bos
This particular error can easily be resolved with a few simple steps. However, if you are not confident in your ability to use the methods below or they do not fully remove the issue on your computer, you may want to seek the assistance of a qualified repair technician who is well versed in fixing 3 Computers One network - No connection to XP bos.
- Back-up the Registry of your operating system.
- Find the Registry Key: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate\OSUpgrade]
- Note: this Registry Key should already exist, if it does not exist, create it.
- Create a brand new DWORD Value that is named AllowOsUpdate
- Set the Value to 0x00000001.
- Close and reopen your Control Panel.
- Restart the Microsoft Windows.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: 3 Computers One network - No connection to XP bos:
How to Fix 3 Computers One network - No connection to XP bos with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will scan your system. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed
Read More: Troubleshooting:32 bit printer drivers for Windows 7 64 bit OS Error,[Solved] 1)Print spool service not working.2)Data Execution Prevention closed -Spooler Subsystem App 3) set up error for installing driver,3RD Party Wiz-bang Solve All Software Tech Support,How to Fix - 3d business and gaming graphics drops after installing SSD?,How to Fix Error - 2-3 days after my one year warranty expired, my computer suddenly shut down during use. I restarted but it shut down again.?,2cd prog,error wrong disk,4GB of RAM causes Computer to crash,4.7 gb DVD-RAM disks OK, 2.6 gb will not read,32 bit IE9 or 64 bit IE9 for Vista 64 bit system,7 days passed after i bought my new laptop, still can't fully functioning.