A runtime error has occurred. example: Line32 Do you wish to DeBug?
Original Title: "a runtime error has occurred.
example: Line32 Do you wish to DeBug? Then it pulls up a debugging program but it will not let me continue."
How do I fix this?
Anwsers to the Problem A runtime error has occurred. example: Line32 Do you wish to DeBug?
• When do you get the runtime error?
• When was the last time it was working fine?
• Which web browser are you using?
A runtime error is a software or hardware problem that prevents a program from working correctly.
Runtime errors might cause you to lose information in the file you're working on, cause errors in the file (corrupt the file) so you can't work
with it, or prevent you from using a feature.
Unlike stop errors, runtime errors don't typically cause Windows or a program to stop working.
Refer the following article for further info:
What is a runtime error?
If the “runtime error” message you receive is associated with Internet Explorer, I’d recommend you to access the link below and follow the steps to fix the same:
Fix Runtime Errors in Internet Explorer
Hope this information is helpful.
Microsoft Answers Support Engineer
Visit our Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think.
If this post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" or "Helpful" button at the top of this message.
By marking a post as Answered, or Helpful you help others find the answer faster.
Windows Error Reporting - To Fix A runtime error has occurred. example: Line32 Do you wish to DeBug?
- Go to Start button.
- Open Control Panel.
- Go to Windows Error Reporting.
- Click on System and Maintenance, then click Problem Reports and Solutions.
- Next, click Change Settings located on the left side panel of the Problem Reports and Solutions window.
- Select an option to configure how you want Windows to look for a solution to your problems. You may allow Windows to do it automatically or ask you every time to check if problem occurs.
- Next, click the Advanced settings link.
- Select Off to turn off Error Reporting.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: A runtime error has occurred. example: Line32 Do you wish to DeBug?:
How to Fix A runtime error has occurred. example: Line32 Do you wish to DeBug? with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your system. The junk files will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Related: [Solved] Applications have stopped working with SP1 on Windows 7!,[Solved] I can't find auto complete text in word 2007,[Solution] I need to keep reinstalling eHome Infrared Transceiver driver everytime my computer shuts down.,How to Resolve - system restore not working windows 7?,Unable to open embedded word file on the intranet. [Solved],Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Troubleshoot:access denied when loading software Error,Tech Support: access to external HD's,Fast Solution to Problem: a combien de metre porte le wifi,[Solved] action center shows problem with PsiKey, it wont install,How to Fix - 8007065B Windows Update won't install Language packs?,Cannot delete empty file icon on desktop...,Cannot download flashplayer,can't get the CIA review progrom install which is an older version,Cannot access one website-DNS server not responding.,Can't Receive or Send Vista Windows Mail - Router stopped recognizing DSL connection & wants to dial up