After downloading windows 7,my ASUS F5RL 's built-in webcam does not work anymore. I previously had Windows Vista Home Premium before I downloaded Windows 7.
After downloading windows 7,my ASUS F5RL 's built-in webcam does not work anymore.
I previously had Windows Vista Home Premium before I downloaded Windows 7.
Anwsers to the Problem After downloading windows 7,my ASUS F5RL 's built-in webcam does not work anymore. I previously had Windows Vista Home Premium before I downloaded Windows 7.
There is no Windows 7 driver published for your laptop model yet.
Apparently, you are facing the webcam issue.
Your notebook model doesn’t appear in the list of Windows 7 supported model.
As a possible solution, try with the Vista drivers; alter its compatibility settings and test.
Please select the appropriate operating system from the dropdown list in the link below.
After downloading the driver, refer this article to change the compatibility settings.
Make older programs run in this version of Windows
For more help with your product, refer this link.
Shinmila H - Microsoft Support
Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think.
Manually editing the Windows registry
Caution: Unless you an advanced PC user, please do not edit the Windows registry manually.
Because of this risk, we highly recommend using a trusted registry cleaner such as SmartPCFixer Using a registry cleaner automates the process of finding invalid registry entries, missing file references (like the one causing your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION error), and broken links within the registry. A backup is automatically created before each scan, with the ability to undo any changes in a single click, protecting you against the possibility of PC damage. The best part is that repairing registry errors can also dramatically improve system speed and performance.
- Click the Start button.
- Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
- While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
- You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
- Click Yes.
- A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
- Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.
- In the Registry Editor, select the Error 0x9C-related key (eg. Windows Operating System) you want to back up.
- From the File menu, choose Export.
- In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the Windows Operating System backup key.
- In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "Windows Operating System Backup".
- In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected.
- Click Save.
- The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
- You now have a backup of your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-related registry entry.
The next steps in manually editing your registry will not be discussed in this article due to the high risk of damaging your system. If you would like to learn more about manual registry editing, please see the links below.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: After downloading windows 7,my ASUS F5RL 's built-in webcam does not work anymore. I previously had Windows Vista Home Premium before I downloaded Windows 7.:
How to Fix After downloading windows 7,my ASUS F5RL 's built-in webcam does not work anymore. I previously had Windows Vista Home Premium before I downloaded Windows 7. with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,How to Fix Error - Getting an error "not connected to the internet" while trying to install Samsung Kies?
,How to Fix - Internet Explorer shuts down and reopens tab when attaching to email or uploading files.?
,Fast Solution to Problem: Sending Error Message
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Adobe Shockwave and Flash Player Upgrades [Anwsered],Fast Solution to Error: Adobe Software (CS 5.5) won't install without errors.,How Can You Fix - Adobe Flash Player error: BDB57FF2 79B9 4205 9447 F5FE85FE37312.?,How to Fix Error - adding second hard drive for old computer?,Troubleshooting:after a crash, I'm having problems running things on windows 7 Error,a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?,A QUESTION USING THE "IF'S" Formula.,A continuos flashing window with which title is C:Windows\System32\cmd.exe, and has the following message: The syntax of the command is incorrect.,Acrobat compatibility issue and you tube problems____,ActiveX on IE 9 not loaded