Adding favorites in IE8
There seem to be two significant differences to adding favorites to the favorites list in IE8 compared to earlier versions.
1. All folders are always fully expanded.
2. All additions start at the top rather than the last folder used.
I have large numbers of favorites under a large number of categories in nested folders and I find the new method of working very tedious and time-wasting. Often, for example, I wish to add a series of links found during a web search to the same favorites folder.
Now I have to go through the whole list every time.
At the very least, I ask that there is an option added to re-enter the 'add favorites' process at the last folder used. Collapsing folders would also be extremely helpful.
Adding customisation to address such interface issues would allow interaction to be matched to differing user requirements rather than to the 'average' results of some focus group that seems to have been taken as gospel here.
Thanks for listening. Hope something can be done.
Keys to the Problem Adding favorites in IE8
Note: It is recommended that you back up your files and folders before attempting this step:
- Move the mouse cursor over to the upper right side of the screen.
- A menu will pop up on the left. Click on the "Settings" feature on the menu.
- On the Settings window, click on the "Change PC settings."
- Now, left click on the "Update and recovery" feature.
- For the next step, left click on the "Recovery" feature.
- There is an option here saying "Refresh your PC without affecting your files." There, left click on the "Get started" button.
- Now, follow the instructions on the screen to finish the Refresh process.
- After the Refresh process has finished restart your Windows 8.1 or Windows 8 device.
- Check again to see if the error Adding favorites in IE8 has been fixed.
If you do not possess the technical expertise required to accomplish this yourself or do not feel comfortable doing so, download and install a powerful automated tool to get the job done.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: Adding favorites in IE8:
How to Fix Adding favorites in IE8 with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download Error Fixer here. Install it on your system. When you open SmartPCFixer, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,How to Fix Error - Getting an error "not connected to the internet" while trying to install Samsung Kies?
,How to Fix - Internet Explorer shuts down and reopens tab when attaching to email or uploading files.?
,Fast Solution to Problem: Sending Error Message
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: [Anwsered] adobe flashplayer not working with internet explorer 9,How to Resolve - Adjust line spacing in bullet list, Word 2007?,Aero Crashes Installing Program on windows 7 RC1 [Anwsered],[Solved] Adobe PDF Printer,Troubleshooting:After being online a while the back button stops working in IE 8,a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?,A QUESTION USING THE "IF'S" Formula.,A continuos flashing window with which title is C:Windows\System32\cmd.exe, and has the following message: The syntax of the command is incorrect.,Acrobat compatibility issue and you tube problems____,ActiveX on IE 9 not loaded