A large portion of my files were converted to Opera11 files, and I can't reverse it.
I don't know how this happened, the default program was changed to Opera11, and now I don't know how to reverse it.
I have tried other sources for help (none of which helped), but I assumed this website would work best.
If anyone knows how, please help me.
Anwsers to the Problem A large portion of my files were converted to Opera11 files, and I can't reverse it.
no way to go back to a restore point that is no longer saved.
Sounds like there may be a virus that may have attached the Registry.
Try booting into safe mode, and running your virus scanner.
Also, it may be time for a format.
To check for Windows updates
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
- If any updates are found, click Install updates. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: A large portion of my files were converted to Opera11 files, and I can't reverse it.:
How to Fix A large portion of my files were converted to Opera11 files, and I can't reverse it. with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download Error Fixer here. Install it on your computer. When you open it, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.
Related: [Solved] Applications have stopped working with SP1 on Windows 7!,[Solved] I can't find auto complete text in word 2007,[Solution] I need to keep reinstalling eHome Infrared Transceiver driver everytime my computer shuts down.,How to Resolve - system restore not working windows 7?,Unable to open embedded word file on the intranet. [Solved],Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Tech Support: Access Denied for C drive,action panel-how to set up Action Panel so as computer problems occur ask me before checking for solution Tech Support,Troubleshooting:access denied when trying to save an excel file,Troubleshoot:A Question about Windows Live Mail.,[Anwsered] active taskbar has blank space between two icons,Cannot delete empty file icon on desktop...,Cannot download flashplayer,can't get the CIA review progrom install which is an older version,Cannot access one website-DNS server not responding.,Can't Receive or Send Vista Windows Mail - Router stopped recognizing DSL connection & wants to dial up