8GB sandisk flash drive not reflecting full space available
Windows 7-Sandisk cruzer flash drive
I have an 8 gb sandisk flash drive.
(it has been verified to be eight gig) I am trying to put wii .iso files which are 4.38 gb in size on to it.
Once the total bytes reaches 3.99 gb, i receive an error saying there is insufficient disk space to complete.
Is there any way to fix this.
8 gb usb cant take files larger than 4 gb.
How can i fix this
Windows 7-Sandisk cruzer flash drive
Solutions to the Problem 8GB sandisk flash drive not reflecting full space available
Please see the following article from Sandisk's website:
Hope this helps!
Microsoft Answers Support Engineer
Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think
Check if there are memory problems
Memory management issues can also cause a BSOD in Windows 7. Thankfully, Windows 7 has a Memory Management Diagnostic tool that detects and solves problems related to system memory.
- Click on the Start button on the Taskbar.
- Type "Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool" or "Memory" (without quotes) in the Search box or,
- Click on Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool (in the search results).
- Click on "Restart now and check for problems (Recommended)".
- The system will restart, and you need to follow the instructions given on the screen.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: 8GB sandisk flash drive not reflecting full space available:
How to Fix 8GB sandisk flash drive not reflecting full space available with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your system. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Related: [Solved] Applications have stopped working with SP1 on Windows 7!,[Solved] I can't find auto complete text in word 2007,[Solution] I need to keep reinstalling eHome Infrared Transceiver driver everytime my computer shuts down.,How to Resolve - system restore not working windows 7?,Unable to open embedded word file on the intranet. [Solved],Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: How Can You Fix - Ability to view Recent Documents in Office 2007 is disabled.?,Troubleshoot:9 updates will not install code 646 unknown Error,How Can You Fix - acer aspire laptop 5517 windows 7 updates loaded can't access windows BSOD?,a window comes up and says the item \"AutoRecovery save of Document2.asd\" that this shortcut refers to has been changed or moved, so this shortcut will no longer work properly.,How Can I Fix - Add link(hyperlink) to opened tab?,Cannot delete empty file icon on desktop...,Cannot download flashplayer,can't get the CIA review progrom install which is an older version,Cannot access one website-DNS server not responding.,Can't Receive or Send Vista Windows Mail - Router stopped recognizing DSL connection & wants to dial up