A Restart is required after each cold boot in Win 7 - What to look for?
I've done a Startup Repair, checked the Startup options....
Still this annoying message "You Must Restart Your Computer To Apply These Changes" comes up, at each and every cold boot.
Solutions to the Problem A Restart is required after each cold boot in Win 7 - What to look for?
Check memory problems
Memory management issues can also cause a BSOD in Windows 7. Thankfully, Windows 7 has a Memory Management Diagnostic tool that detects and solves problems related to system memory.
- Click on the Start button on the Taskbar.
- Type "Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool" or "Memory" (without quotes) in the Search box or,
- Click on Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool (in the search results).
- Click on "Restart now and check for problems (Recommended)".
- The system will restart, and you need to follow the instructions given on the screen.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: A Restart is required after each cold boot in Win 7 - What to look for?:
How to Fix A Restart is required after each cold boot in Win 7 - What to look for? with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Related: [Solved] Applications have stopped working with SP1 on Windows 7!,[Solved] I can't find auto complete text in word 2007,[Solution] I need to keep reinstalling eHome Infrared Transceiver driver everytime my computer shuts down.,How to Resolve - system restore not working windows 7?,Unable to open embedded word file on the intranet. [Solved],Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: ActiveX Dialogs Require Internet Explorer in the Desktop Tech Support,[Solution] Acer Laptop frozen and will not turn off,[Solved] add calculation to next blank cell in row,How to Fix Problem - a class to learn how to use my laptop with windows 8.1?,A hyperlink does not work in an Excel 2007 client workbook that is published to Excel Services in SharePoint Server 2007 [Solved],Cannot delete empty file icon on desktop...,Cannot download flashplayer,can't get the CIA review progrom install which is an older version,Cannot access one website-DNS server not responding.,Can't Receive or Send Vista Windows Mail - Router stopped recognizing DSL connection & wants to dial up