CPU gadget issue after updating to Internet Explorer 11
Original title: CPU Meter Gadget
When I updated to IE11, the CPU Gadget display changed to a display view that is different and less readable than before. I wonder if MS plans to put it back to the display view that it used to be.
Keys to the Problem CPU gadget issue after updating to Internet Explorer 11
Manually editing the Windows registry
Caution: Unless you an advanced PC user, please do not edit the Windows registry manually.
Because of this risk, we highly recommend using a trusted registry cleaner such as SmartPCFixer Using a registry cleaner automates the process of finding invalid registry entries, missing file references (like the one causing your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION error), and broken links within the registry. A backup is automatically created before each scan, with the ability to undo any changes in a single click, protecting you against the possibility of PC damage. The best part is that repairing registry errors can also dramatically improve system speed and performance.
- Click the Start button.
- Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
- While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
- You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
- Click Yes.
- A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
- Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.
- In the Registry Editor, select the Error 0x9C-related key (eg. Windows Operating System) you want to back up.
- From the File menu, choose Export.
- In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the Windows Operating System backup key.
- In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "Windows Operating System Backup".
- In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected.
- Click Save.
- The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
- You now have a backup of your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-related registry entry.
The next steps in manually editing your registry will not be discussed in this article due to the high risk of damaging your system. If you would like to learn more about manual registry editing, please see the links below.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: CPU gadget issue after updating to Internet Explorer 11:
How to Fix CPU gadget issue after updating to Internet Explorer 11 with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer. Install it on your computer.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.
Related: How Can You Update & Download NVidia 6100, 6800 GS/XT Display Driver v.260.89 WHQL,Where to Download NVidia GeForce 8800 GT WHQL-certified driver v.196.21,How to Update & Download NVidia GeForce Go 7400 Display Driver v.260.19.12,[Solved] Download NVidia GeForce GTX 460M Driver v.331.82,Download NVidia Quadro Plex Model IV VGA Driver v.304.43 Certified,Way to Download RealTek RTL8100C(L) Driver v.5.01,Way to Download RealTek RTL8100E Drivers v.694,Way to Update & Download RealTek RTL8101L Auto Installation Program v.6.110 driver,Method to Update & Download RealTek RTL8111G PXE and RPL ROM code v.2.58 driver,How to Update & Download RealTek RTL8411B(N) Driver v.10.003,Best Way to Update & Download ASUS A53SV nVidia Graphics Driver v.184.108.40.20686,Method to Herunterladen ASUS K75VJ Intel Rapid Storage Technology Treiber v.220.127.116.110,How Can You Update & Download ASUS CG8580 Intel Chipset Driver v.18.104.22.1689,Method to Update & Download ASUS K41VD Intel INF Update Driver v.22.214.171.1245,Way to Update & Download ASUS Pro70T NB Probe v.3.0.0026 driver
Read More: How to Resolve - Crash and reboot when creating a restore point or doing other system restore related things?,Creating Chart As a new Sheet [Solved],Solution to Problem: Corrupted Search Provider Settings according to IE8,How to Fix - CPU usage very high due to AudioEndpointbuilder.?,Troubleshooter of Error: copy and paste a cell into another sheet, but the cell contains a formula (i.e SUM B3:B5) =.copying cell into dif sheet it gives me a #REF error. make it so i can show the answer on the other sheet?,Closing Internet Explorer causes error,Compare 2 Tables and Calculate the PROFIT Faster,Computer goes to Windows Boot Manager after Start,Connect to one of my network computer remotely when don't allow exception box Marked,computer locking up randomly